Reducing dependency on insurance companies and legal costs by providing proactive compliance services.
We monitor compliance and provide the
plug-n-play solutions so you can sell more product and services.
Who we help
Service companies who use independent distributors, franchisees or Independent contractors.
What we do
DFS will monitor and manage compliance for your company with a custom program suited to your company’s specific needs. Our people and partners will help to protect and increase your production, productivity and profit.
We should talk if
You are concerned your independent contractors have insufficient insurance coverage like:
- Insufficient limits
- Insurance not current or in force
- Not having your company listed as an Additional Insured
- Getting involved in claims where coverage does not respond properly
You have problems with independent contractors that are required to be incorporated:
- Form an LLC instead of an INC
- Are Not in Good Standing with the state’s Secretary of State office
- Have difficulty finding assistance with resolving the issues that are keeping them from being in Good Standing
- Concerned about the legal cost and risk associated with not being in Compliance.
We prevent litigation and promote happy partnership.
At DFS We
- Identify problems before they become a crisis
- Explain contractual requirements to independent contractors so they are better prepared to follow up with required tasks
- Empower independent contractors with information to start out as and continue to be a successful business owner
- Help ensure the distinction of employee v/s independent contractor is clear
- Understand that independent contractors are a great way to transfer risk, but without monitoring, more risk can be created
- Know that gaps in coverage for your contractors can impact profits for the company
- Realize that contracts are important, but without monitoring can be more harmful than helpful by producing unintended consequences
- Have licensed insurance agents and legal staff that can help advise independent contractors
- With litigation costs more expensive than ever, we know that compliance is more important than ever
- Help protect your company against both internal and external risks • Will save you time you have been wasting making multiple calls and sending multiple emails chasing COI’s
- Take the hassle of keeping up with renewal dates from you
- Help lower costs, reduce risk, and increase compliance and production
We are NOT
- Compliance help designed to act only after you are in trouble
- Bogging down your team with compliance headaches
- Paralyzed by regulator issues
Cost containments do not help unless you implement them. It is nearly impossible to be 100 percent confident your distributors are 100 percent in Compliance with INC Contracts. With DFS, you can be confident we are monitoring and making sure everything is being done to correct any issues.