Managing Your Distribution Route Business
Contact Us 205-518-8984
DSF offers webinars and conference calls for prospective distributors that cover the opportunity and responsibilities to start and manage a successful business. Our process will help make the management of your company easier by providing links to suggested experts in different fields related to business.
STEPS BEFORE YOU SIGN YOUR AGREEMENT:
- Complete the incorporation of your business.
- Obtain the EIN for your incorporation - call 866 621-1770 to get started.
- Purchase a truck to transport your product.
- Obtain commercial auto and liability insurance to be effective on your start date. (DSD Insurance can help you with this. DSD has been helping distributors since 1985 and is the exclusive settlement provider for insurance. DSDINSURANCE.COM - 866 621-1770)
PROGRAMS NOT CONTRACTUALLY REQUIRED BUT RECOMMENDED.
- Health Insurance - Protect yourself and your workers.
- CPA Relationship - Make sure your business finances are handled correctly.
- Life Insurance - Make sure your family is provided for in the event of a tragedy.
- Disability Insurance - Provide assistance in the event of injury.
Incorporation is a step numerous companies with independent contractors are taking to reinforce the independent business relationship. This strengthens the business model. Click here to get started on forming your incorporation, or here for assistance with resolving any issues with your current incorporation.
Your settlement needs to be paid to a business account for payroll and taxes. Click here for a list of vetted accountants who are familiar with the IC model that can assist you.
You are required to carry both Auto and Business insurance for your company. Click here to get a quote for your new business.
Click here for information on a benefit program specifically designed for IC’s.
Click here for information on benefit programs developed for IC’s.
Being a business owner is an on-going learning process. Click here for information and assistance for all areas of your business.
We know that some of the major issues territory owners face are cash flow management, tax payments, and managing personal and business finances. Click here to utilize our budgeting form to help you better manage the finances for your business.